This post contains hadwritten notes of Network theorems & Basic Electronics for B.SC 3rd Year Physics. The notes provided below are made according to semester mode. In sem mode, Logical gates and feedback amplifier is included in Bsc 6th sem.
In the previous article I have provided you notes of Quantum Mechanics and Special theory of relativity. The link of that article is given below:
Download Quantum Mechanics notes for B.SC 3rd Year Physics
Important Topics of Basic Electronics:
- Network Theorems – Network theorems including Superposition, Thevenin and Norton’s are generally asked in exams. Practice proof of Superposition and Thevenin with important circuit diagrams.
- Amplifiers – RC- coupled amplifier and Class B Push-Pull amplifier are the most important topic in this unit. Apart form this, difference between power amplifiers and voltage amplifiers, and definition of Class A, B, C, AB amplifiers are also very important topics for exams.
- Transistors – Bipolar transistor, types of transistors (npn and pnp transistor), CE, CB, CC configuration are the most highlt asked topics in this unit.
- Rectifiers – In this unit thoroughly revise Half wave rectifier, Bridge rectifier, Ripple factor, low pass and high pass filter, L section and pi section filter.
- Diodes – Important diodes that are usually asked in exams are -Zener diode as a voltage regulator, p-n junction diode, Tunnel diode, Varactor diode, LED, Point-contact diode and Photodiode.
Download Basic Electronics Notes PDF for B.SC 3rd year Physics
Below is the downloadable link for the notes of Basic Electronics for B.SC 3rd Year. Click on the button below to download the notes.
For complete video playlist of Basic Electronics, do check out our YouTube channel Padhai Ka Safar.
Some of the videos link has been given below-
If you find this article helpful, then do share this with your friends. For any queries, pen down your questions on the comment box.